Black MRDS 3.5 MOA Dot Sight with 1913 Mount and Shroud
Built to rugged military specs, the MRDS is designed to aid rapid target acquisition at close combat distances. For high visibility in all lighting conditions, it has a small footprint, low power consumption and auto/manual dot-intensity adjustment with 4 brightness levels.
The MRDS is easier to operate than competitive models. Its top-loading battery compartment means you don't need to remove the sight or lose zero. Positive click adjusters provide 1 MOA per click windage and elevation correction, ensuring quick and accurate sight alignment without guessing.
This item includes the mount and shroud. The MRDS is also available in tan without the 1913 mount and protective shroud.
POWER AND PERFORMANCE
- Style: Reflex
- Power Source: 1 Top-loading 3V CR1632 battery
- Battery Operating Life: 1 year continuous operation
- Field of View: 12.5å¡ horizontal at 4" eye relief
- Magnification: 1x
- Adjustment value @ 100 yards(clicks/in): 1 MOA
- Reticle: Projected Red 3.5 MOA Dot w/ Auto-adjust
- Manual dot intensity with 4 brightness levels
- Meets MIL-SPEC Standards
- Supports the EOTech Shotgun Mount for the MRDS and others
- Housing material: Advanced molded polymer
- Color: Black
- Water Resistant: Submersible to 66 ft. (20 m) for 2 hours
- Operating Temperatures: -40å¡F (-40å¡C) to 120å¡F (49å¡C)
- Storage Temperatures: -71å¡F (-57å¡C) to 160å¡F (71å¡C)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
- Weight: 0.9 ounces
- Length/Width/Height: 1.9"/1.1"/1.2"
If you do not reside in the US and order this item, your order will be cancelled out and a refund will be issued.