US Armor Firearm Instructor Vest 200 Series, Sewn Pouches - Carrier Only
Product Code: USA-F-5315-G2-CU
Choose from one of our available sizing charts below.
BAO Tactical Sizing
US Armor Sizing
Please note: there is currently a 14 to 18 week lead time on all US Armor products.
Firearm Instructor Vest 200 Series, Sewn Pouches - Carrier Only
Because US Armor's sizing specifications change from time to time, we strongly suggest that these concealable carriers should only be purchased to match existing ballistic panels. Without doing this, we have found that all too often the sizes will be off and not match the panels they were intended for.
If at all possible, please enter the serial numbers of your US Armor ballistic panels in the fields provided above to ensure a perfect fit.
The US Armor Firearm Instructor Vest turns your existing ballistic panels into high visibility ballistic protection for Firearms Instructors and Range Safety Officers. This carrier is the most universal piece of equipment a gun range can own to keep their at-risk personnel safe.
Front and rear compartments on the vest can be easily accessed to add existing US Armor ballistic panels, turning the outer carrier into a highly visible tactical vest using front and rear ID panels.
This item does not come with ID tags unless requested.
If you require tags with your purchase, please click the link above or give us a call at 1-888-884-2427. Professional ID will be required.
- 500 Denier Nylon CORDURA® Outer Shell
- Waist cummerbund for added stability
- Accepts all concealable ballistic panels
- Mic holder
- Badge holder
- Front 4.5" x 1.5" and 3" x 3" nametape and round badge tag areas
- Rear 10" x 4" High Visibility ID Tag Area
- Sewn-in set of fixed pockets:
- Two large utility pouches with internal elastic loops for magazine retention
- One large radio pouch
- One handcuff pouch
- One flashlight retention strap
- Custom pocket configurations available (additional fee will apply)