Indiana Face Mask (IFM) NIOSH N95 (Box of 25)
The IFM N95 Respirator is designed to help guard against the risks posed by airborne particles and contaminants.
This respirator is NIOSH-certified as an N95 particulate filter respirator, demonstrating that it provides a minimum 95% filtration efficiency of 0.3 micron particles.
- Meets NIOSH Title 42, Code of Federal Regulations, Part 84 (42 CFR 84).
- The adjustable nose clip will help provide a custom fit and secure seal.
- Latex free: YES
- Model: Flat Fold
- Filtration Efficiency: >97%
- Exceeds Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) per ASTM F2299 Standard.
- Exceeds Breathability per Test MIL-M-36954 C: ΔP Standard.
- Individually wrapped for best workplace practices
- Made in USA
- Outer Layer: Polypropylene spunbond
- Filter: Melt-blown non-woven electro-statically charged 3 layers
- Inner Layer: Polypropylene spunbond
- Nose Clip: Polyethylene coated double wire
- Head Strap: Elastic spandex
- Part Number: A105
- TC Number: TC-84A-9272
- Location: Manufactured in Indiana, USA
- Description: N95 Particulate Respirator
- Box Quantity: 25 Individual Respirators