Indiana Face Mask (IFM) N95 (Case of 300)
The IFM N95 Respirator is designed to help guard against the risks posed by airborne particles and contaminants.
This respirator is NIOSH-certified as an N95 particulate filter respirator, demonstrating that it provides a minimum 95% filtration efficiency of 0.3 micron particles.
- Meets NIOSH Title 42, Code of Federal Regulations, Part 84 (42 CFR 84).
- The adjustable nose clip will help provide a custom fit and secure seal.
- Latex free: YES
- Model: Flat Fold
- Filtration Efficiency: >97%
- Exceeds Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) per ASTM F2299 Standard.
- Exceeds Breathability per Test MIL-M-36954 C: ΔP Standard.
- Individually wrapped for best workplace practices
- Made in USA
- Outer Layer: Polypropylene spunbond
- Filter: Melt-blown non-woven electro-statically charged 3 layers
- Inner Layer: Polypropylene spunbond
- Nose Clip: Polyethylene coated double wire
- Head Strap: Elastic spandex
- Part Number: A105
- TC Number: TC-84A-9272
- Location: Manufactured in Indiana, USA
- Description: N95 Particulate Respirator
- Master Pack: 12 Boxes (300 Respirators)