If you represent a local, state, or provincial government or another entity with a justified need for buying these items in large quantities, please contact Body Armor Outlet at your earliest available opportunity.
The KZED-8801 non-contact thermometer has been clinically tested in several major teaching hospitals and is based on US regulatory standards, measuring febrile and normal body temperature subjects with satisfactory clinical repeatability and accuracy.
Designed with updated high-precision sensor probes and the latest smart chips, it provides faster, more reliable results.
Widely used for all ages, it supports forehead or ear function as well as for obtaining the surface temperature of any object or the temperature of pets.
- High-definition display: The thermometer features a large LCD liquid crystal display with a bright backlight, providing a clear viewport to make reading easy.
- High-precision infrared sensors: For a stable and reliable performance every time.
- Quick adaptability to ambient temperature: Complex environments are no hindrance, as the KZED-8801 rapidly adjusts to any ambient temperature range.
- Convenient for repeated use: The thermometer is meant for operation within the range of 1.18-1.97 inches (3-5cm), which makes it easy for anyone to use reliably over and over.
- Measurement method: non-contact
- Measuring distance: 3-5cm/1.18-1.97in
- Measurement range: 32° C-42.5° C (89.6° F-108.5° F)
- Maximum allowable tolerance: 32℃ -42℃ ± 0.2℃ 32℃ -42℃ ± 0.3℃
- Display resolution: 0.1 ℃
- Operating environment: 10° C-40° C (50° F-104° F) humidity ≤85%
- Power supply: DC 3V (two AA batteries)
- Size: approx. 14.9x7.7x4.3cm / 5.87x3x1.69inch