High-quality appearance and function with minimum maintenance.
Lion StationWear's Bravo Shirt has a traditional military look with sewn-in creases and a seven-button dress front placket for lasting professional good looks, even after multiple washings. The collar stays straight and smooth throughout the day's activity. This 65% poly / 35% cotton shirt features two box-pleated breast pockets with scalloped three-point flaps with hook and loop closure, a pen slot, functional shoulder epaulets, and an interior sling badge holder.
- 4.5 oz/yd2 65% poly / 35% cotton plain weave navy fabric
- Fully cured for permanent press
- Easy to maintain
- Maintains shape even after multiple washings
- Seven-button dress front placket for professional appearance
- Five sewn-in military creases
- Box-pleated breast pockets with scalloped three-point flaps
- Flaps have hook and loop closures with decorative buttons
- Left pocket flap has slot for pencil/pen
- Interior sling badge holder reinforced from shoulder seam to reduce badge rip or sag
- Functional shoulder epaulets
- Fuse-banded dress collar stays straight and smooth
- Comfortable short sleeve style