Native Eyewear - Hardtop: Asphalt Frame, Gray Lens
Native Eyewear Hardtop Polarized Sunglasses come with interchangeable lenses (the lenses that are in the sunglasses and one other pair) that allow you to adjust your outlook to fit any light condition. Polarized lenses reduce glare for improved visibility on bright days. If you need better contrast in low-light conditions throw in the Sportflex. For a nighttime trail run, snap the clear lenses into the wrap-around frame and protect your peepers.
- Frame: thermoplastic
- Hinge: Cam-Action
- Interchangeable Lens: yes
- Lenses Included: 2 pair
- Polarized: yes
- Face Size: medium-large
- Frame Measurements:
- Case Type: soft
- Nose Pads: yes
- Temple Pads: yes
- Recommended Use: outdoor sports
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
Perfect for outdoors enthusiasts of all stripes, Native's Hardtop sunglasses offer a unique interchangeable lens system that lets you switch lenses without having to put your fingers all over the lens. These P.C.C. (Polarized Crystal Carbonate) optical-quality, impact-resistant lenses block 100 percent of harmful UV light and eliminate glare for sharp, clear vision with increased contrast and depth perception. The Hardtop comes with two sets of lenses, and it offers an optimal fit for medium to large profiles. It also comes with interchangeable Gator-lok temples, which allow you to quickly change to a sport band for a more secure fit in extreme conditions.
The self-adjusting Cushinol nosepads and ear stems create a non-slip grip that keeps sunglasses in place, and the cam-action spring hinges allow the temples to quickly lock into position.
Other features include:
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames: A proprietary high-performance thermoplastic material that is extremely lightweight, yet durable enough to withstand high velocity collisions and temperature extremes.
- Venting system: Incorporates exhaust vents into its design framework to enhance airflow, which virtually eliminates fog and condensation. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), providing a secure and comfortable fit.
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System: Designed to prevent your lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of a high velocity impact.
- Weight: 0.7 ounces
- Polarized: Yes
- UV protection: 100 percent
- Lens material: Polycarbonate
- Interchangeable lenses: Yes
- Number of included pairs of lenses: 2
- Face size: Medium to large