If you represent a local, state, or provincial government or another entity with a justified need for buying these items in large quantities, please contact Body Armor Outlet at your earliest available opportunity.
Due to rapidly-changing supplies on these products, the brands that BAO offers for these products may change unexpectedly.
Our current stock includes products from Makrite, GreatHawk, and Moldex. Your purchase will include any or all products from these 3 manufacturers.
If you have a preference as to which brand you would like to receive in your order, please call us to make arrangements.
FDA/NIOSH N95 Masks - Models vary - Case of 240
The N95 Respirator is the most popular particulate respirator in the world! These N95 masks are a high quality disposable respirators featuring lightweight construction for greater worker comfort and increased wear time. The N95 Respirator masks have an adjustable nose clip that helps provide a custom fit and secure seal. Designed to provide comfort for workers to protect against certain non-oil based particles. (Case of 240 in boxes of 20)
- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration
efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
- Cushioning Nose Foam Pad
- Great for grinding, bagging, sanding, sweeping and other dusty operations.
- Aerosol Type: Non-Oil
- Color: White
- Exhalation Valve: No
- Flame Resistance (ASTM D2859-96): No
- Fluid Resistant (ASTM F1862): N/A
- Number per box: 20
- Product Type: Dust and other Particles
- Size: Standard
- Standards/Approvals: N95 FDA & NIOSH
- Respirator Style: Cup
- Filters airborne viruses, as well as tuberculosis and other airborne viruses
- Two-strap design with welded dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal
- Adjustable Nose Clip helps provide a custom fit and secure seal
- Lightweight construction makes it easier to wear and may help increase wear time
- Advanced electrostatic media is designed for ease of breathing
- Dry Chemical Handling
- Petrochemical Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing,
- Lead Abatement
- Mining, Oil & Gas
- General Manufacturing