Oakley has crafted protective gear for tactical operators and military personnel for decades. The company has applied its years of knowledge in the tactical field to its Flexion Gloves. Crafted from a blend of polyester, nylon, spandex and rubber, these gloves protect without inhibiting dexterity. Protective features are thoughtfully placed for the best performance. Flexible thermoplastic rubber panels line the knuckles and back of the glove to protect against impacts and abrasions, while ventilated padding on the palms provide cushioned comfort and enhanced breathability. Secure the gloves in place with an adjustable Velcro closure at the wrist. For dangerous, demanding jobs, you need protective handwear that won't quit. Shield your hands from injury while enjoying a comfortable, sure grip in any condition with Oakley's Flexion Gloves.
- Flexible molded TPR protects hand from impact and abrasion
- Padded palm for impact absorption
- Ventilated palm for maximum breathability
- Adjustable hook-and-loop wrist closure
- 50% Polyester, 36% Nylon, 9% Elastane, 5% Rubber