The Viper Tactical Performance A3 Helmet
Designed specifically for Law Enforcement, Special Operations Forces and SWAT personnel, the Viper A3 helmet stops NIJ IIIA level threats. Manufactured to meet stringent quality standards, the helmet delivers the level of ballistic and impact head protection demanded for tough tactical operations. The helmet is made of aramid materials and built in the ACH shape.
- B3 Technology™: Galvion’s aramid helmets meets stringent U.S. Army quality and impact protection standards, making this the ideal choice for tough tactical operations.
- Viper Shape (ACH Inspired): Viper helmet shells feature a streamlined, modernized, cutting-edge design inspired by the U.S. Army Advanced Combat Helmet.
- Custom Modular: Customize the Viper Head System for the mission at hand; The Viper helmet is the foundation for a suite of integrated, modular components, including front mounts, rail systems, ballistic visors, mandible guards, and tailored liner options.
- Stability: 4-point retention system has adjustable tensioners on the straps for stability and stay-put fit.
- Adjustability: Movable liner pads provide impact protection and can be easily adjusted for better weight distribution and a comfortable fit.
- Viper A3 High Cut Helmet Shell
- 1 NVG Hole
- 0.75" Liner Pad Set
- Standard Harness
- Hardware Kit
Testing & Requirements:
- Stops NIJ Level IIIA threats (9mm, 44 Mag, and 0.357 Sig) (NIJ 0106.01)
- Meets the U.S. Army Standard for Impact Protection
- Viper MPAS
- Viper Helmet Covers
- Helmet Storage Bag
- NVG Shock Cord
Sizes, Dimensions, and Colors:
- Extra Large
- Protective Coverage (Medium): 144.9 in2 (935 cm2)
- Shell Weight (Medium): 1190 g
- System Weight (Medium - including helmet, liner, retention system and hardware): 1355 g
- Olive Green
- Foliage Green
- Desert Tan
- Tan 499