All Galvion products are currently experiencing lead times of roughly 24 weeks for delivery.
As an alternative, Body Armor Outlet recommends instead the BAO Tactical Level IIIA FAST Helmet.
Batlskin Viper A3 Mid Cut Helmet - 1 NVG Hole, MSS
Designed specifically for Law Enforcement, Special Forces and SWAT personnel, the Viper A3 helmet stops NIJ IIIA level threats. Manufactured to meet stringent quality standards, the helmet delivers the level of ballistic and impact head protection demanded for tough tactical operations. The helmet is made of aramid materials and built in the ACH shape.
- B3 Technology™ - Revision's aramid helmets meets stringent U.S. Army quality and impact protection standards, making this the ideal choice for tough tactical operations
- VIPER SHAPE (ACH INSPIRED) - Viper helmet shells feature a streamlined, modernized, cutting-edge design inspired by the U.S. Army Advanced Combat Helmet
- CUSTOM MODULAR - Customize the Viper Head System for the mission at hand: The Viper helmet is the foundation for a suite of integrated, modular components, including Front Mounts, Interlocking and Standalone Long Rails, Mandible Guards, tailored liner options, and ballistic Visors
- Protective Coverage (Medium): 153.5 in2 (990 cm2)
- Shell Weight (Medium): 1250 g
- System Weight (Medium - including helmet, liner, retention system and hardware): 1415 g
Testing & Requirements:
- STOPS NIJ IIIA LEVEL THREATS (9MM, 44 MAG, AND 0.357 SIG) (NIJ 0106.01) AND MEETS THE U.S. ARMY STANDARD FOR IMPACT PROTECTION
- MEETS U.S. ARMY STANDARDS FOR IMPACT PROTECTION
- Small(call to order)
- Extra Large
- Olive Green
- Foliage Green
- Desert Tan
- Tan 499
- Compatible with Viper MPAS
- Compatible with Viper Helmet Covers
- Compatible with Helmet Storage Bag
- Compatible with NVG Shock Cord