All Sabre products are currently experiencing lead times of 7 to 8 weeks for delivery.
All Sabre products are non-refundable.
MK-3 Crossfire 1.5oz Stream
SABRE's Crossfire technology was specifically developed to give officers the upper hand when controlling dynamic subjects. Superior to 1st and 2nd generation Aerosol Irritant Projectors, Crossfire introduces 3rd generation technology which allows SABRE OC canisters to deploy continuously from any position.
- Size MK-3
- Height 4.35" / 11.0 cm
- Diameter 1.50" / 3.80 cm
- Weight 1.5 oz. / 42 gr.
- 1-Second Bursts 10
- Warranty 5 years
- Firing Mechanism Flip Top
- Propellant Nitrogen
- Canister Seamless extruded aluminum Rated 2Q
- SABRE Red® Level III Formula
- Delivery Stream
- Range (Ft/Mtrs) 12-15 / 4-5
- Active Ingredient 10% OC
- SHU's 2,000,000
- Scoville Content 200,000
- Capsaicinoids 1.33%
Picture the face of an analog clock which displays the time through the use of fixed numbered dials and moving hands. 1st generation OC sprays only deploy upright between the clock's 10 and 2 dials. 2nd generation OC sprays increase target acquisition with the addition of 1/2 second bursts deployments between the clock's 4 and 8 dials. The 3rd generation Crossfire will deploy continuously from any position or dial on a clock to maximize target acquisition when encountering dynamic subjects.
- Crossfire will deploy vertically downward or upward, from a horizontal position, if needed.
- Inert training units featuring Crossfire Technology are also available.
- Officers can now increase their safety and reduce control and restraint challenges with Crossfire which permits continuous OC deployment from any position.
Formulation: Water soluble Oleo-resin Capsicum (OC) and ultraviolet making dye. The formulation is non-flammable and electronic immobilization device compatible. Each canister is stabilized and contains an operating pressure of 140 PSI.
Labeling: All canisters are labeled with a protective Mylar over lamination cover which resists wear and water damage. Canisters are labeled with the shot pattern, batch number, serial number and expiration date. Individually serialized canisters permit easy identification and link to formulation batch numbers for quality assurance tracking.
Quality Control: Security Equipment Corporation maintains quality control system in accordance with the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) for the following:
- Operation Test.
- Discharge Duration Test.
- Intermittent Discharge Test.
- High Temperature Exposure Test.
- One Year Time Leakage Test.
- Temperature Cycle Test.
- Operating Weight Test.
- Gasket Dependability Test.
- Hydrostatic Pressure Test.
- Pressure Vessel Test.
- 29 CFR 1910 - Occupational Safety And Health Standards.
- AOAC 995.03 - Oleoresin Capsicum Assay.
- 16 CFR 1500.41 - Test for skin irritant.
- 16 CFR 1500.130 - Labeling of self pressurized canisters.
- 16 CFR 1500.45 - Test method for determining flammability of contents of self pressurized canisters.
- 16 CFR 1500.42 - Test for eye irritant.
- 16 CFR 1500.3 - Acute Inhalation Toxicity Study.
SABRE PEPPER SPRAY - "Making Grown Men Cry Since 1975" Security Equipment Corporation (SEC) is the family owned and operated U.S.A. manufacturer of SABRE pepper spray and SABRE safety products. After numerous requests, market research and testing, we decided to introduce SABRE Law Enforcement Aerosol Projectors in 1997. Agencies worldwide have switched to SABRE products because of SABRE's product performance, independent laboratory testing, quality control, HPLC guarantee, training and service. Security Equipment Corporation now operates four (4) aerosol lines dedicated exclusively to producing aerosol irritant projectors (AIP). We believe our exclusive focus on this category, our 35+ years experience and commitment to producing the best AIP possible; have made Security Equipment Corporation the global leader in our respected category.
Ultimately, most agencies have switched to our products due to performance and safety aspects. SABRE provides officers with the best AIP and the best chance to gain control of "goal oriented", alcohol and/or drug induced and emotionally disturbed subjects without the need to escalate to a higher level of force. Our commitment to research and testing will only allow us to improve on our superior products as we move forward. Our ultimate goal is officer safety and agency satisfaction.
This item per US Export Regulations is only to be shipped within the United States.
If you do not reside in the US and order this item your order will be cancelled out and a refund will be issued.