Second Chance T-15 7x10 Angled Hard Armor Plate Insert
This is a 5 inch by 8 inch, Aramid covered, flat thin steel body armor trauma plate insert.
Inserts like these are intended to be placed in a vest pocket in front of your soft body armor panel.
This plate is used and shows the effects of light wear, with no fraying.
Please read the text on the label in the close up picture for more information as to this plate's stated capabilities.
- Aids in deflection of most blunt, edged, and stabbing weapons
- Can in some situations provide additional stopping power against common firearm rounds
- Protective coating provides an anti-spall effect to catch fragments in case of a bullet strike
- Aramid skin is slip-resistant, reducing jostling of the insert while running
When combined in conjunction with Level ll or higher soft body armor:
- 12ga Rifled Slugs
- 7.62x25 Tokarev rounds
- 9mm KTW Teflon rounds
- 9mm Steel Jacketed AP rounds