The 6360 ALS/SLS Mid-Ride, Level III Retention Duty Holster
Our most popular Duty Holster, the Safariland Model 6360 Holster is the next generation of the 6280 Holster. The 6360 Level III Retention Holster features the Safariland Automatic Locking System (ALSå¨), which builds on the foundation of the Self Locking System (SLS). It uses an internal locking device to retain the weapon securely in the holster in any direction upon holstering. It's operable with the thumb, and the weapon can be drawn straight out of the holster with no twisting required. The 6360 holster features the 6070UBL, a mid-ride belt loop that allows the holster to ride close to the body and a SafariLaminate finish to match traditional leather looks with synthetic longevity and ease of cleaning. Inside, a SafariSuede lining helps protect the sight and finish.
- Hand Preference: Left or right-handed draws.
- Materials: Hardshell STX or Synthetic Leather.
- Plain black
- STX Tactical
- Glock 17, 22 w/ ITI M3 Light
- Glock 19, 23, 4" BBL
- P220, P226 4.41" BBL
- P220R, P226R w/ ITI M3
- P228, P229 3.9" BBL
- M&P 9mm, .40 w ITI M3 TLR-1
- Sig Sauer P220R DAK, P226R DAK
- Sig Sauer P229R DAK .40
- Level III Retention, ALS (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered
- 2å_" (58mm) belt slots
- Rotating Hood Guard
- Slim, compact design
- Thermal molded SafariLaminate