The TLR-1 Strobe Rail Mounted Flashlight, Including Rail Locating Keys for Glocks
TLR-1s with strobe function Includes Rail Locating Keys for Glock style, 1913 Picatinny, S&W 99/TSW, and Beretta 90two. Lithium batteries. Boxed.
Intensely bright, virtually indestructible, strobing rail-mounted tactical light, attaches to almost any gun in seconds.
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123A lithium batteries with 10-year storage life
- C4å¨ LEDåÊtechnology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- LED Rating: Up to 12,000 candela peak beam intensity and up to 300 lumens measured system output. Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Run Time: 2.5 hours regulated run time. Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level.
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on-off switch, Double tap of momentary paddle within 0.4 seconds activates strobe. (TLR-1så¨ only)
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- Weight: 4.18 oz.
- Lithium Battery Notice under TECH DOCS
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Remote switches are available as optional accessories andåÊmust be used in conjunction with 69130 remote door switch.åÊAll switches and door switch are sold separately. Reference TLR Accessories Brochure in DOCS/INFO tab for more information.
- Assembled in USA