The TLR-1 HPå¨ LONG-RANGE RAIL-MOUNTED TACTICAL LIGHT
This high lumen, long-range, rail-mounted tactical light has an intensely bright, far-reachingåÊbeam that reaches 429 meters with a large hotspot. It throws a wide beam to illuminate your target downrange, while illuminating everything in your path. Fits long-guns. Attaches / detaches with one hand in seconds. Includes a strobe for signaling/ disorienting. Operates in extreme temperatures (-40å¡F to +120å¡F). IPX4-rated for water-resistance. Impact-resistant. Easy, fast battery replacement.åÊ
Standard model. Includes Rail Locating Keys for Glock style, 1913 Picatinny, S&W 99/TSW, and Beretta 90two. Lithium batteries. Black.
- Streamlight's superior LEDåÊtechnology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- 46,000 candela peak beam intensity; 200 lumens; runs 1.75 hours
- Mounts directly to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails and weapons with Glock-style rails
- Includes rail locating keys for mounting to a variety of rails and lithium batteries.
- Available with either standard door switch or remote door switch.
- Standard Switch: Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off.
- Tethered battery door and latch mechanism prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement.
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
- Deep dish parabolic reflector produces long-range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Durable anodized aluminum construction
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Operating temperature: -40å¡F to +120å¡F
- Serialized for positive identification
- Length: 4.83 in. (12.27 cm)
- Weight: 5.3 oz (150.3 grams) with batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in the USA