88075åÊProTac HL 5-X USB
The ProTac HL5 is the newest and brightest addition to the ProTac series, offering the latest in power LED technology and three different user selectable programs. This dual fuel flashlight accepts two battery types: four CR123A batteries or two Streamlight 18650 Li Ion rechargeable batteries. The output from the C4 LED results in one of the brightest tactical lights available, providing a wide beam pattern that will illuminate an entire area.
- Waterproof to to IPX7 standard (not dive rated)
- TEN-TAPå¨ reprogram to allow selection of 3 different operating modes:
- High > strobe > low
- High only
- Low > medium > high
- Multi-function push-button tactical tail switch (when in high/strobe/low mode):
- Press or press click for high
- From off, press lightly twice fast for strobe mode
- From off, press lightly three times fast for low
click switch fully in any mode for constant on
- Anti-roll body design
- 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum body with anodized finish and rubber grip
- Glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Measures 9.53" long x 2.35" head diameter x 1.25" barrel diameter
- Weighs 18.4 ounces with CR123 batteries, 19.4 ounces with 18650 batteries
- Made in China
- Limited lifetime warranty through Streamlight
What's Also Included:
- Four CR123 Li batteries
- Dual USB cord (charging plug adapters sold separately)
- High (18650 USB): 3,500 lumens; 452m beam; 51,000 candela; runs 1.25 hours
- HighåÊ(CR123A batteries) for maximum illumination: 2,500-lumens; 385-meter beam; 37,000-candela; runs 1.5-hours.
- Medium for bright light and longer run time: 1,000-lumens; 237-meter beam; 14,100-candela; runs 2.5-hours (CR123A batteries); runs 3-hours (18650 batteries).
- Low for extended run time: 250-lumens; 120-meter beam; 800-candela; runs 10.5-hours (CR123A batteries); runs 11.5-hours (18650 batteries).
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: 1.5 hours (CR123A); runs 1.25 hours (18650 USB).