Survivor LED with Charger/Holder and AC & DC cords
ATEX-approved for Category 2 (Zone 1) locations. For use in places with an explosive gas atmosphere (other than mines susceptible to firedamp) that is likely to occur in normal operation occasionally.
A lightweight, hand-held personal light with right angle head designed for use in hazardous locations. It features a piercing beam that cuts through smoke and a spring-loaded clip that easily grabs onto gear.
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces narrow beam; ideal for smoke-cutting applications. Optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation
- Spring loaded clip with built-in ring easily attaches to belts and harnesses.
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Industrial rechargeable NiCd battery can be recharged up to 1,000 times. Also accepts four "AA" alkaline non-rechargeable batteries for fast replacement with readily available batteries
- Rubber dome push-button switch provides easy operation even when wearing heavy gloves; sonic-welded push button switch designed for extremely long life
- High-impact super-tough nylon construction offers exceptional durability; O-ring sealed, unbreakable polycarbonate lens with silicone anti-scratch coating is assembled in a heavy-duty bezel
- IPX4 water-resistant; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Serialized for positive identification
- H x W x D: 7.06" x 2.85" x 2.87" (17.92 x 7.24 x 7.29 cm)
Height in charger: 8.67" (22.02 cm)
- Ni-Cd: 1 lb 1.9 oz (508 g) Alkaline: 13.1 oz (371 g)
- International Safety Orange
- Assembled in USA