The ProTac family of lights was designed to meet the needs of both our trade professionals and law enforcement customers. Despite its small size, the C4å¨ LED casts a dazzling bright light.
Compact and powerful, the ProTac series flashlights offer three different user selectable programs and the latest in power LED technology. The combination of small size and output from the C4 LED result in one of the brightest tactical personal carry lights for its size. The ProTac features a multi-function, rubber push-button tactical tail switch for easy one handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe modes. The TEN-TAP programmable switch allows the user to select one of three different programs: high/strobe/low (factory default), high only and low/high. Market applications include, but are not limited to, law enforcement, security, emergency medical services, sporting goods, hardware/tool and personal use.
- Meets applicable European Community directives
- Serialized for positive identification
- Includes two 3-volt CR123A lithium batteries, anti-roll face cap, removable pocket clip, and nylon holster
Bright and Powerful LED Technology
Featuring C4 LED technology for extreme brightness, the ProTac 2L is impervious to shock with a 50,000-hour lifetime. Solid state power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life. While operating on High mode it provides 260 lumens and 5,600 candela peak beam intensity; on Low mode it provides 13 lumens and 300 candela peak beam intensity.
The ProTac 2L is powered by two 3-volt CR123A lithium batteries (included in purchase) with a shelf life of 10 years. It features a run time of 3 hours on High mode, 50 hours on Low mode, and 6 hours on Strobe.
Built to Last
Designed for durability, the ProTac 2L features anodized aluminum construction with an impact-resistant tempered glass lens that is O-ring sealed. IPX7 rated for waterproof operation to 1 meter for 30 minutes, it is also 2-meter impact resistance tested and includes an unbreakable pocket clip and an anti-roll head.
Weighing 2.8 ounces with batteries, the ProTac 2L has a length of 4.77 inches, with a major diameter of 0.90 inches and a barrel diameter of 0.77 inches.
- FeaturesåÊTen-Tapå¨ ProgrammingåʉÛÒ Choose from three user selectable programs:
1.) high/strobe/low (factory default)
2.) high only
- C4å¨ LED illumination output and run times:
HIGHåÊ- 260 lumens; 5,600 candela peak beam intensity; runs 3 hours
LOWåÊ- 13 lumens; 300 candela peak beam intensity;åÊ runs 50 hours
STROBEåʉÛÒ runs 6 hours
- Includes two 3V CR123A lithium batteries and nylon holster
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Rubber push-button tail switch
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Unbreakable pocket clip
- Anti-roll head
- 4.77‰ (12.12 cm); 2.8 oz (79 grams)
- RoHS compliant