MEN'S 24-7 SERIES® Ascent Pants
CUTTING EDGE DESIGN WITH SUPERIOR COMFORT
These pants are designed to be the next step in the evolution of the tactical pant from the fabric to the design. Cutting edge mechanical stretch 6.5oz. 65/35 polyester cotton micro rip-stop fabric that creates superior comfort and amazing ease of movement. Treated with a durable water resistant coating this fabric is stain and fade resistant creating superior soil and moisture protection.
- Comfort slider waistband construction that eliminates the need for gathered elastic or adjustable side tabs
- Tru-Spec® PRYM snap with YKK® brass zipper
- 2" wide belt loops
- Gusseted crotch
- Reinforced 2" wide front knife/flashlight utility pocket
- Badge holder on front loop that can be used as a small concealed pocket
- Inset cargo pockets and discrete reinforced knees for a streamline appearance
- Easy access DropN pocket measuring 4" wide by 6.5" deep behind each cargo pocket that accommodates most cell phones
- Internal knee pockets for optional knee pads (sold separately)
Sizes: 28-44 with 30", 32" or 34" inseam.
Color shading will occur on products constructed of different fabric blends. To insure a matching set please purchase all shirts, jackets and pants in the same fabric.
The properties of the mechanical stretch material causes a more relaxed drape resulting in the inseam to run about 1-inch longer than our other 24-7 Series® pants.
All of the 24-7 Series® pants with a comfort slider waistband run about one size larger.
24-7 Series® pocket design is a registered trademark of ATLANCO®.