Hustle Backpack II / Level IIIA Ballistic Panel Combo
Hustle Backpack II, Black
From class to practice and everything in between, the Under Armour Hustle II Backpack takes you there in style. The padded laptop sleeve can hold up to a 15" media device, making this an ideal bag for everyday use. UA Storm treated fabric protects your belongings from unexpected weather, while the HeatGear adjustable straps offer extra comfort and breathability for long days. The UA Hustle II helps you get where you need to go.
- UA Storm technology delivers an element-battling, highly water-resistant finish
- Tough, abrasion-resistant bottom panel
- Foam reinforced panels add protection
- Soft lined laptop sleeve holds up to 15" laptop
- Water-repellent front valuables pocket to keep your stuff safe
- Adjustable HeatGear shoulder straps for extra comfort
- Ergonomic foam padded back panel
- Extra large main compartment with easy top loader access
- 2 side-zip water bottle pockets
- Fits a size 5 soccer ball & an NBA-sized basketball
- D-ring for additional attachment point
- Dimensions: 19" x 11" x 7"
- Cubic Volume: 2100
V3 Level IIIA 10x12 Shooter's Cut Ballistic Panel
Complies with NIJ Standard-0101.06 for Ballistic Resistance of Body Armor.
The BAO Tactical V3 ballistic panel is thinner and lighter than the original BAO V2 plate backer, but with the same NIJ IIIA stopping power. This item can be used by itself as level IIIA protection or used as a hard armor plate backer. Some have even put the ballistic panels in front of steel level ll plates to help with spalling and ricochet.
Many others are selling similar panels for more money and have not had them tested by a NIJ certified lab so be careful who you buy from. These are a reputable brand, having undergone legitimate testing, and are a superb product all around.
Plate Backer Specifications
- Level IIIA NIJ .06 Compliant
- Size: 10"x12"
- Style: Shooter's Cut
- Weight: 1.15 lbs (per IIIA Panel)
- Thickness: 0.32"
- Composition: 100% Aramid Materials