US Armor FOC Carrier with new BAO Tactical Level IIIA Ballistic Panels, NIJ .06, Large, Navy
Although both the carrier and the ballistic panels for this set are brand new, we have lowered the price slightly to reflect the mismatch between the two different brands that were not originally intended to be paired together.
Despite this, the panels and the carrier fit together quite well and fairly snugly. All 3 pieces are Size Large.
US Armor Ranger FOC Outer Carrier - Front Opening
The Ranger FOC series has a MOLLE 1" nylon webbing attachment system (front/back) for attaching additional modular pouches and holsters. This front opening Ranger has all the benefits of the US Armor Ranger with the additional ease of front opening don and doffing for speed.
The U.S. Armor Ranger Outer Carrier series quickly converts your concealable body armor into a high visibility, external ballistic vest for detectives, plainclothes officers and first responders. The Ranger Outer Carrier is the best universal piece of equipment for any department.
- Front and back plate pockets to accept 10"x12" hard armor plates
- MOLLE webbing attachment system (front/back)
- High performance outer carrier option for your concealable ballistic armor
- Helps to keep the individual cooler by increasing the distance between the individual's body and the body armor
- High visibility name tapes and badge holder for positive Agency ID
- MOLLE 1" webbing attachment system
- 500 Denier Nylon CORDURA® Outer Shell
- Waist cummerbund
- Accepts concealable ballistic panels
- Mic holder
- Badge holder
- (2) Hook & loop panels to accommodate ID tags (front/back): Small 1"x4" & Large 4"x10"
Patches are sold separately here.
ID Tag Sizes:
- Front Velcro Size: 1"x5" / 3"x3" circle badge Velcro w/ 4 grommets
- Rear Velcro Size: 4"x10"
- Removable Carriers: 18 months
- US Armor Fit Guarantee: 60 days
BAO Tactical Level IIIA Ballistic Panels
Complies with NIJ Standard-0101.06 for Ballistic Resistance of Body Armor.
BAO Tactical's new Level IIIA ballistic panels are thinner and lighter than the original BAO ballistic panels, but with the same NIJ .06 IIIA stopping power.
Many others are selling similar panels for more money and have not had them tested by a NIJ certified lab so be careful who you buy from. These are a reputable brand, having undergone legitimate testing, and are a superb product all around.
Ballistic Panel Specifications
- Level IIIA NIJ .06 Compliant
- Size: Large Regular
- Style: Shooter's Cut
- Weight: 2.5 lbs (per IIIA Panel)
- Thickness: 0.32"
- Composition: 100% Aramid Materials