Ranger 100 G2 Carrier
The U.S. Armor Ranger tactical outer carrier turns concealable body armor into high visibility ballistic protection for detectives, plainclothes officers and first responders. The Ranger tactical outer carrier is the most universal piece of equipment a department can own in this post-9/11 environment.
Front and rear compartments on the Ranger can be easily accessed to add your existing U.S. Armor ballistic panels of Level II & IIIA, turning the outer carrier into a high visibility tactical vest using front & rear ID panels.
- Blank outer surface cover, no pockets or pouches
- 500 Denier Nylon CORDURA® Outer Shell
- Waist cummerbund
- Accepts all U.S. Armor concealable ballistic panels
- Mic holders
- Badge holder
- Front/back loop for I.D. Patches
- Threat Level ll or IIIA ballistic panels
- I.D. Patches
- Tactical Carry Bag