Please note: there is currently a 4 to 6 week lead time on all US Armor products.
US Armor Ranger 500 Outer Carrier, 2nd Generation, Modified
These carriers have a slightly different configuration for the Velcro fasteners in the chest area, which some officers prefer. See the first photo.
The Ranger 500 series has a MOLLE 1" nylon webbing attachment system (front/back) for attaching additional modular pouches and holsters.
The U.S. Armor Ranger Outer Carrier series quickly converts your concealable body armor into a high visibility, external ballistic vest for detectives, "plainclothes" Officers and First Responders. The Ranger Outer Carrier is the best universal piece of equipment for any department in a post-9/11 environment..
- MOLLE webbing attachment system (front/back)
- High performance outer carrier option for your concealable ballistic armor
- Helps to keep the individual cooler by increasing the distance between the individual's body and the body armor
- High visibility name tapes and badge holder for positive Agency ID
- MOLLE 1" webbing attachment system
- 500 Denier Nylon CORDURA® Outer Shell
- Waist cummerbund
- Accepts all concealable ballistic panels (additional fee may apply to accommodate over sized armor panels)
- Mic holder
- Badge holder
- (2) Hook & loop panels to accommodate ID tags (front/back): Small 1"x4" Two small 1"x5" areas & One large 4"x10"
Patches are sold separately here.
ID Tag Sizes:
- 1.5"x4.5" / 3"x3" badge (2) 1"x5" Velcro
- Rear Velcro Size: 4"x10"
- Removable Carriers: 18 months
- US Armor Fit Guarantee: 60 days