This US Armor Ranger FOC Carrier appears to have been used moderately and was probably worn on a regular basis since it was made in 2017. It is still in quite good shape and others are unlikely to realize it is not new.
US Armor Ranger Front Opening Outer Carrier, Large Reg, Black, Moderate Wear
The Ranger FOC series has a MOLLE 1" nylon webbing attachment system (front/back) for attaching additional modular pouches and holsters. This front opening Ranger has all the benefits of the US Armor Ranger with the additional ease of front opening don and doffing for speed.
The U.S. Armor Ranger Outer Carrier series quickly converts your concealable body armor into a high visibility, external ballistic vest for detectives, plainclothes officers and first responders. The Ranger Outer Carrier is the best universal piece of equipment for any department.
- MOLLE webbing attachment system (front/back)
- High performance outer carrier option for your concealable ballistic armor
- Helps to keep the individual cooler by increasing the distance between the individual's body and the body armor
- High visibility name tapes and badge holder for positive Agency ID
- MOLLE 1" webbing attachment system
- 500 Denier Nylon CORDURA® Outer Shell
- Waist cummerbund
- Accepts all concealable ballistic panels (additional fee may apply to accommodate oversized armor panels)
- Mic holder
- Badge holder
- (2) Hook & loop panels to accommodate ID tags (front/back): Small 1"x4" & Large 4"x10"
ID Tag Sizes:
- Front Velcro Size: 1"x5" / 3"x3" circle badge Velcro w/ 4 grommets
- Rear Velcro Size: 4"x10"