Please note: there is currently a 14 to 18 week lead time on all US Armor products.
RPC 500 G2
The RPC G2 is designed as a throw-over Rifle Plate carrier, which is worn in conjunction with an officer’s concealable soft body armor for instant deployment in a first responder situation. The RPC is worn over the top of an officer’s concealable body armor to provide a higher level of threat protection in the event of an active shooter situation or in rapid response to high threat environments. The RPC G2 can also be fitted with Threat Level lllA Ballistic inserts that provide “stand alone” lllA ballistic protection or provides additional protection when used behind a Rifle Plate.
- Front/Rear Rifle Plate Pockets (plate size based on RPC G2 carrier size)
- Standard MOLLE System Front and Back for Additional Pockets & Pouches
- VELCRO® ID Pads and Built in Mic Tabs
- Full Wrap-Around Drag Bar (300 lb. capacity)
- High Mobility Tactical Cut for Ease of Operator Movement
- Easily Adjustable Shoulder and Side Straps Providing Both Horizontal and Vertical Adjustment for a Personalized Fit
- Rifle Plates
- Tactical Carry Bag
- I.D. Patches
- Accessory MOLLE pouches