USC 3400 Uniform Shirt Carrier, Black, Small Short
Because US Armor's sizing specifications change from time to time, we strongly suggest that these concealable carriers should only be purchased to match existing ballistic panels. Without doing this, we have found that all too often the sizes will be off and not match the panels they were intended for.
If at all possible, please enter the serial numbers of your US Armor ballistic panels in the fields provided above to ensure a perfect fit.
Designed specifically for the officer who wants an external body armor carrier option yet needs to present a professional/non-tactical appearance while working. The U.S. Armor Uniform Shirt Vest Carrier seamlessly blends into your uniform shirt while still providing secure carry and exact placement for your ballistic body armor panels.
Our shirt vest carriers are complete with all features of a standard uniform shirt including: a name tag holder, badge holder, shoulder epaulets, pocket and shirt buttons.
- Presents a smart and non-tactical outward appearance
- High performance outer carrier option for your concealable ballistic armor
- Helps to keep the individual cooler by increasing the distance between the individual's body and the body armor
- Allows for quick donning/doffing for easy stand down and fast gear-up situations
- Accepts all concealable ballistic panels (additional fee may apply to accommodate over sized armor panels)
- 600 Denier Nylon CORDURA® Outer Shell
- 100% Polyester lining
- 4 to 5 button placket front
- 5 permanent sewn-in military creases (2 front/3 back)
- Pleated pockets with scalloped flaps and VELCRO® tab closures
- Shoulder epaulets
- Badge holder
- Concealed pen/pencil slot in left breast pocket
- Approximately 2" of VELCRO® sewn on side tabs of up to 4" of side adjustment
ID Tag Sizes:
- None; dual badge grommets only
- Removable Carriers: 18 months
- US Armor Fit Guarantee: 60 days
|US Armor Standard
Sizing for Vests