Please note: there is currently a 14 to 18 week lead time on all US Armor products.
US Armor Ranger FOC Outer Carrier, Front Opening
Because US Armor's sizing specifications change from time to time, we strongly suggest that these concealable carriers should only be purchased to match existing ballistic panels. Without doing this, we have found that all too often the sizes will be off and not match the panels they were intended for.
If at all possible when purchasing, please enter the serial numbers of your US Armor ballistic panels in the fields provided above so that we can ensure a perfect fit for you.
The Ranger FOC series has a MOLLE 1" nylon webbing attachment system (front/back) for attaching additional modular pouches and holsters. This front opening Ranger has all the benefits of the US Armor Ranger with the additional ease of front opening don and doffing for speed.
The U.S. Armor Ranger Outer Carrier series quickly converts your concealable body armor into a high visibility, external ballistic vest for detectives, plainclothes officers and first responders. The Ranger Outer Carrier is the best universal piece of equipment for any department.
- MOLLE webbing attachment system (front/back)
- High performance outer carrier option for your concealable ballistic armor
- Helps to keep the individual cooler by increasing the distance between the individual's body and the body armor
- High visibility name tapes and badge holder for positive Agency ID
- MOLLE 1" webbing attachment system
- 500 Denier Nylon CORDURA® Outer Shell
- Waist cummerbund
- Accepts all concealable ballistic panels (additional fee may apply to accommodate oversized armor panels)
- Mic holder
- Badge holder
- (2) Hook & loop panels to accommodate ID tags (front/back): Small 1"x4" & Large 11"x4"
Patches are sold separately here.
ID Tag Sizes:
- Front Velcro Size: 5"x1" / 3"x3" circle badge Velcro w/ 4 grommets
- Rear Velcro Size: 11"x4" (previous version was 10"x4")
- Removable Carriers: 18 months
- US Armor Fit Guarantee: 60 days
|US Armor Standard
Sizing for Vests