The C50 All Challenge Mask
The C50 First Responder Kit has been specifically developed with the help of industry experts to provide a total CBRN respiratory solution for the end user, and provides a reduced acquisition cost when compared to purchasing the included items separately.
The C50 Responder Kit includes the most common accessories for the C50 mask.
Main Accessories Included:
- C50 Mask
- Clear Outsert Assembly
- Sunlight Outsert Assembly
- CBRNF12B filter
- CTF12 Riot Agent Filter
- Mask Carrier & Storage Faceform
Additional accessories include:
- Blue Blocker outsert
- Vision correction gear
- CBRN Reservoir
- Voice Projection Unit (VPU) & internal mic
- Radio interface assembly
Unique Visor Technology:
- Polyurethane visor is highly flexible plus scratch and impact resistant and will not yellow over time
- Optically correct across the whole field of view
- Panoramic visor design gives excellent field of vision and wearer recognition while enhancing compatibility with weapon sights
- The Vision Correction System allows prescription lenses to be mounted inside the mask
- Clear outserts for extreme environments
- Sunlight outserts for high intensity light situations
- BlueBlocker outsert delivers sharper images by filtering out specific light wavelengths
Air Flow Management:
- Heat build up minimized
- Low inhalation resistance
- Excellent de-mist properties
- Common valves for simplicity and lower through-life cost
- The unique chlorobutyl/silicone blend face piece material ensures the mask is not only high in protection but also provides a better seal and is more comfortable to wear for extended periods.
- Compatibility with helmets, CBRN protective clothing and NFPA Class 3 Suits due to the low profile, close contour brow, flat buckles and extended chin flap
- Quick donning due to the pre-adjusted buckles
- 3 sizes providing secure and comfortable fit for all facial shapes and sizes
- High flow fail safe drinking device allows connection to either a canteen or bladder type hydration system
- Front mounted exhale valve allows clear direct communication.
- For enhanced communication, an optional Voice Projection Unit (VPU) with internal microphone is easily connected via the Electronic Communication Port (ECP)
- Additional external communication systems can be attached via this ECP using available leads
- Filter canisters are side mounted on either left or right side minimizing interference and allowing improved capability for shoulder mounted devices.
- Standard STANAG round thread 40 x 1/7 mm
- Allows for PAPR devices for improved protection