Please note: there is currently a 14 to 18 week lead time on all US Armor products.
Additional Note: Currently, US Armor is experiencing stock issues with the 5000 Model. Orders are possible, but we cannot provide an accurate ETA due to the temporary material shortage.
For now, BAO recommends the Enforcer 6000 model instead.
Enforcer 5000 Series - Level II Female
Whenever possible, we strongly encourage all female officers buying a concealable vest to call us about sizing options to ensure the best fit.
The Enforcer 5000 is our advanced .06 hybrid design combining Honeywell's Gold Flex®, Spectra Shield® II fabric and DuPont's™ proven Kevlar® XP. The end result is the lightest, thinnest and most flexible NIJ .06 Certified vest that has been created to date. You will feel the difference!
Note: The male HVC Carrier is shown in the photos. We will update the images when we get female HVC Carrier photos.
- 6-point elastic/VELCRO® closure system
- Removable strap system
- 6" x 8" Soft Ballistic Trauma Plate
- Shirt Tails
- 0.85 lbs/sq/ft (13.6 oz./sq. ft.) - Female II
- Thickness: 0.19 In
- 9mm (124 gr FMJ RN) - 1761 fps / 536.75 mps
- .357 Magnum (158 gr JSP) - 1617 fps / 492.86 mps
Optional Features (Not Included)
- CoolMax® T-shirts
- Winter Quilt outer carrier
- Ranger 100, 200, 300, 500 outer carriers
- Uniform Shirt Carrier
- Additional trauma plate insert options
- Concealable Carry Bags (Nylon)
The Enforcer 5000 is a ballistic panel only, shown here with the HVC Carrier.