Please note: there is currently a 14 to 18 week lead time on all US Armor products.
Ranger 200 Gen 2 Outer Carrier
Because US Armor's sizing specifications change from time to time, we strongly suggest that these concealable carriers should only be purchased to match existing ballistic panels. Without doing this, we have found that all too often the sizes will be off and not match the panels they were intended for.
If at all possible, please enter the serial numbers of your US Armor ballistic panels in the fields provided above to ensure a perfect fit.
The US Armor Ranger External Carrier turns concealable body armor into high visibility ballistic protection for detectives, plainclothes officers, and first responders. This carrier is the most universal piece of equipment a department can own in this post-9/11 environment.
Front and rear compartments on the Ranger can be easily accessed to add your existing US Armor ballistic panels turning the outer carrier into a high visibility tactical vest using front and rear ID panels.
- Blank outer surface cover no pockets or pouches
- Waist cummerbund
- Accepts all US Armor concealable ballistic panels
- Mic holder
- Badge holder
- Front/back loop for ID patches
- 500 Denier Nylon CORDURA® Outer Shell
- Front 4.5" x 1.5" and 3" x 3" nametape and round badge tag areas
- Rear 10" x 4" High Visibility ID Tag Area
- Two large utility pouches with internal elastic loops for magazine retention
- One large radio pouch
- One handcuff pouch
- One flashlight retention strap