TSG Bobcat Carrier with Level IIIA
BAO Tactical Level IIIA 8x10 Shooter's Cut Ballistic Panel
Complies with NIJ Standard-0101.06 for Ballistic Resistance of Body Armor.
The BAO Tactical ballistic panel can be used by itself as level IIIA protection or used as a hard armor plate backer. These are tested to comply with the latest NIJ .06 standard shot placement and deformation standards.
Many others are selling similar panels and have not had them tested by a NIJ certified lab so be careful who you buy from. These are a reputable brand, having undergone legitimate testing, and are a superb product all around.
- Size: 8"x10"
- Style: Shooter's Cut
- NIJ Certification: IIIA to NIJ-STD-0101.06.
- Size: C1 to C5
Argus IIIA Ballistic Specifications:
- Weight: 1.30 psf (.80 lbs per IIIA panel)
- Thickness: 0.32"
- V50 .357 SIG: 1755 fps
- V50 .44 Mag: 1629 fps
Stryx IIIA Ballistic Specifications:
- Weight: 1.21 psf (.75 lbs per IIIA panel)
- Thickness: 0.28"
- V50 .357 SIG: 1862 fps
- V50 .44 Mag: 1702 fps
Stryx IIIA Special Threats Tested:
- 9mm Speer 147GR JHP
- 357 SIG Speer GDHP
- 40 S&W 165GR Speer GDHP
- 45 Auto 230GR Remington BJHP
- 5.7x28mm 27GR FN SS195 LFHP
- 5.57x28mm 40GR FN SS197 SR
Bobcat Concealed Body Armor Carrier Vest, 8"x10"
Tactical Scorpion Gear has again taken the armor plate carrier to the next level.
After much request and demand they have developed the Bobcat vest, which is a lightweight concealable armor plate carrier designed for the Steel core AR500 or similar and Ceramic style armor plates, which can hold a Steel core plate and trauma pad comfortably.
We have incorporated Cordura brand fabric to provide the wearer with the ultimate in a carrier vest that weighs only 11 ounces. Double stitched seams and "X" stitching at all ends for the strongest construction. Heavy duty double adjustable shoulder straps. Double closure Velcro and snap plate pockets to keep them secure.
Tactical Scorpion Gear Bobcat Concealable armor plate carrier vest. This vest provides bottom-loading 8" x 10" pockets for the front and rear armor.
To protect a child, or for those who want enhanced concealability covering only the most vulnerable areas, the Bobcat Carrier with Level IIIA ballistic panels serves as the perfect low cost solution.
Made for quick and easy placement for in case of emergency. Sides adjust quickly with quick release hook and loop belting.
- Armor type: None (plates not included)
- Lightweight concealable design
- Weight without armor: 11 ounces
- Size: Fully adjustable shoulder straps and girth - Small to XXLarge
- 4" loop on front and rear for insignias or hook accessories
- Shoulder straps quickly adjust
- Armor pocket design with hook loop and snap safety closures
Specifications when loaded:
- Weight: About 2½ lbs.
- Dimensions: about 9 x 11 x 3 in.