Eleven 10 RIGID TQ Case for CAT, Cross Front
Product Code: E10-3021B-BLK
Choose from one of our available sizing charts below.
BAO Tactical Sizing
US Armor Sizing
Gen 7 RIGID TQ Case for CAT with Cross Front
The Eleven 10 RIGID TQ Case for the CAT Gen 7 is a hard-sided tourniquet case designed to give you easy access to your tourniquet when seconds matter. It can be worn on your duty belt, MOLLE/PALS compatible vest, or in the accessory position on your Safariland drop leg holster. The RIGID TQ Case holds your tourniquet securely in place utilizing friction, so there's no straps, buckles or flaps to deal with. It offers true one-handed gross motor skills deployment of the tourniquet even when your hands are bloody or wet. Just grab the exposed portion of the tourniquet and with a swift pull, it releases.
Massive bleeding in an extremity can often be stopped using a tourniquet, but seconds can be the difference between life and death. Having your tourniquet in a RIGID TQ Case will ensure that you can access and deploy your tourniquet in seconds, and it will always be on your person.
The injection molded RIGID TQ Case offers numerous mounting options and ride adjustment. It's compatible with Blade-Tech, Safariland, Tactical Tailor and Raven Concealment Systems mounting solutions. Many of the mounting solutions can be mounted in the vertical or horizontal positions.
A tourniquet is not included.
- Keeps your tourniquet close at hand for rapid deployment
- Holds C-A-T® Tourniquet (Gen 7 and Older Generations) utilizing friction
- Designed to allow more contact with the CAT when deploying
- Injection Molded Nylon Case to stand up to rugged LE/MIL usage
- Drainage Hole at the bottom of the case
- Textured Front Panel
- Medical Identifying PVC Cross Patch included
- Mounting Configuration: Police Duty Belt (Blade-Tech TekLok Belt Attachment fits up to a 2.25" belt)
Other mounting options include:
- Multiple mounting positions to adjust the right height (can be mounted vertically, horizontally or inverted)
- Can be mounted via MOLLE/PALS Attachments (Tactical Tailor Malice Clip)
- Can be mounted to a Safariland Drop Leg Shroud in the accessory position (mounting hardware sold separately)
- Can be mounted to Raven Concealment Systems ModuLoader System (not included)
NOTE: It is highly recommended that you LocTite (or similar product) the hardware in place once the desired configuration is obtained.
All of Eleven 10's products are designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA.