Model 750 Color Plated Handcuffs
The classic design now available in multiple colors. The color finish helps to prevent equipment loss by allowing individuals, agencies or departments to more easily identify and track property. Color can also be used to enable or reinforce a classification system such as threat level, medical condition, jurisdiction and more. The color coating is applied using a process called Electrolytic Polyurethane Plating (EPP). EPP fully coats restraints inside and out without interfering with the lock mechanism or jaw swing-through. The durable EPP finish is resistant to chipping and scratching. The rust resistant EPP finish exceeds the National Institute of Justice‰۪s 12 hour salt spray testing standard. The Model 750 has been approved by the National Institute of Justice. It comes with a lifetime warranty for manufacture defects. Two keys supplied. Made in USA.
- Weight: 10 oz. / 283 gms.
- Material/Finish: Carbon Steel / Electrolytic
- Polyurethane Plating.
- Minimum opening: 2.0 in / 51 mm.
- Minimum inside perimeter: 5.9 in. / 150 mm.
- Maximum inside perimeter: 8.3 in / 211 mm.
- Maximum overall length: 9.3 in / 236 mm.