Please note: there is currently a 14 to 18 week lead time on all US Armor products.
Ready Vest G2 Carrier
Because US Armor's sizing specifications change from time to time, we strongly suggest that these concealable carriers should only be purchased to match existing ballistic panels. Without doing this, we have found that all too often the sizes will be off and not match the panels they were intended for.
If at all possible, please enter the serial numbers of your US Armor ballistic panels in the fields provided above to ensure a perfect fit.
The ultimate in external vest carriers for patrol-based individuals, first responders, and investigative personnel. Inserting your existing ballistic panels into this carrier turns your concealable vest into an externally worn tactical carrier.
Adding the optional rifle plate and mounting your gear using the external MOLLE system allows wearers to be fully ready for active shooters, warrant services, containments, and other tactical missions.
- Adjustable shoulder straps and side straps for a versatile fit.
- Front/back 360 MOLLE for adding gear pouches
(MOLLE rows vary based on the carrier size)
- Front/back VELCRO for high visibility ID patches
- Comms/hydration guides located on shoulders
- 500 Denier Nylon CORDURA outer shell
- Rifle plate pockets (based on vest size)
- Front / Rear: 8"x10", 10"x12"
- Accepts threat Levels II or IIIA panels
- Rifle plates (Levels III or IV) in 8"x10" or 10"x12" sizes.
- MOLLE pouches
- IIIA ballistic plate backer
ID Tag Sizes:
- Front and rear Velcro sizes: 4"x10"
- Removable Carriers: 18 months
- US Armor Fit Guarantee: 60 days
|US Armor Standard
Sizing for Vests